By Linda Donaldson
Our PSB Writing Center’s calendar of 2017 workshops, classes, discussion groups and Writers Guild meetings is now always available through the heading Calendar of Events appearing as a link at the top center of our blog. The calendar is organized by date.
To register and pay online for any program, visit PSBI website’s Writing Center page http://www.psbi.org/writingcenter and choose the programs you’re interested in. During inclement weather, we urge you to refer to http://www.psbi.org for cancellation information.
Following is a summary of 2017 calendar:
First, classes that offer something for everyone!
- Creative Writing is Needed for ALL Writing – 8 classes
- Writing as a Platform for Social Change – 7 classes
- Writing Short Stories in a Year – 7 classes
- Write a Novel in a Year – 6 classes
- Journaling and How to use it in Your Other Writing – 8 classes
Dates for our 2017 Writers Guild Meetings: March 19, April 16, May 21, June 18, July 16, August 20, September 17 and October 15.
Save These Dates!
- Spring Writers Conference – Sat., April 8, 2017 at 9:00 am – 3 pm
= Ready! Set! WRITE!
Plus two Susan Wagner Workshops!
- Labyrinths & Wellness Writing Workshop – Sat., July 15, 2017 at 9:00am
- Poetry Writing Workshop – Sat., October 21, 2017 at 9:00am
There are Discussion Groups of Pearl S. Buck’s works held each month from March through October. The Book Discussions are from 2:00 to 3:00pm on the 3rd Mondays of each month. The Short Story Discussions on the 2nd Tuesdays from 10:00 to 11:00am.
Welcome back to Anne Kaler, Sue Wagner, Anita Nolan, Sandra Cody and Orlando Barone as returning presenters. We look forward to Janet Ruth Falon’s new course: Journaling and How to use it in Your Other Writing.
We’re proud to offer such a comprehensive list of programs. Three cheers to Cindy Louden for coordinating these offerings!!!
Now, more than ever, we have an abundance of reasons to Keep Writing!